Welcome to the 137th episode of the award-winning Diverse Minds podcast. This month’s theme is all about music and mental health. So, in today’s episode, I am going to be sharing with you the eleven tracks that boost my mental wellbeing.
Unfortunately, I can’t play them due to licensing regulations, but I have created a playlist as part of this episode to share with you.
I’d love to hear from you as listeners, to make this super easy I have created a place online where you can leave me a voice note anonymously or with your name called SpeakPipe.
Listen to the episode
In today’s show about Songs that Boost my Mental Wellbeing
- A short recap of episode 136. [00:34]
- Some of the ways we use music in our daily life. [01:26]
- Why I wanted to share these eleven songs with you [02:40]
- How you can connect with me and share your favourite songs. [11:55]
Quotes about Songs that Boost my Mental Wellbeing
- You still don’t really get many South Asian British women fronting up bands even now.
- Echobelly‘s song Dark Therapy makes the hairs on my skin stand up on the back of my neck.
- Song 2 by Blur reminds me of going to the odd party that I went to as a young teenager.
- Anyone that knows me knows that I adore Asian Dub Foundation.
- Creep Show by the Plump DJs reminds me of going out at University and being with my friends.
Resources related to Songs that Boost my Mental Wellbeing
- Listen to the playlist
- Listen to Episode 41: Racism and Genuine Allyship
- Check out Episode 39: 5 lessons we can learn from noughts and crosses
- Leave me a voice note on SpeakPipe
Work with me
Join my mailing list where you will receive a copy of my e-Book The Mentally Healthy Leading Manager: https://bit.ly/MHLMEBK21
Have a look at my online work-life balance course on Thinkific. You can access it here: http://bit.ly/DMMHPONC
One hour focused Sessions £150 1-2-1
Power Hour Sessions for Organisations
Complete the form to discuss your training needs: https://forms.gle/hgnYtmTu33Zeem489
Check out my FAQs here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
You can learn more about the coaching I do to support your wellbeing here.
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in next week, where I’ll bring you more insights on mental health and inclusion.