Every employer and organisation knows when staff are mentally healthy and happy at work they thrive. However, this can be far easier said than truly embedded. Sometimes, It can feel daunting to know where to start to make this a reality. Especially when there are deadlines looming and targets to meet.
- How do you have the conversation to support staff with mental-ill health?
- Why do we need to upskill managers to be aware of mental health?
- Is it possible to create organisational change to improve staff wellbeing?
- How do you know the right language to use?
- What are the ways in which a culturally diverse workforce can leverage their unique strengths?
- Who do you go to for coaching?
- How can you manage your personal work-life balance?
We can help you answer these questions and create solutions that work for you.
Diverse Minds in Your Organisation
I understand that organisations have to spin plates and managers are under a lot of pressure. This is how Diverse Minds was born. Diverse Minds is founded by me, Leyla Okhai, a coach, mediator, inclusion and wellbeing practitioner with over seventeen years’ experience.
As the former Head of the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Centre at Imperial College London. I have been a senior leader, knowing what it’s like to navigate this tightrope. As the CEO of Diverse Minds I have worked with ASOS.com, Science Museum Group, International Rescue Committee, Engineering Firm WYG, North East London NHS Trust and the University of London to name a few to improve mental health and wellbeing. I also coach individuals on a 1-2-1 basis.
Why work with Diverse Minds?
Diverse Minds supports organisations to invest in their staff to create an open, healthy happy, and productive workplace. We recognise that wellbeing and mental health is the backbone of a positively productive workplace. By upskilling staff, managers and senior leaders systemic change can be made that benefits everyone.
Diverse Minds is a holistic consultancy with a solutions-focus. We bring a wealth of experience from higher education, private and public sectors. We offer training, talent development, consultancy, speaking, 1-2-1 and group coaching.
3 Ways Diverse Minds Can Help You for Free
1. Sign Up for the Newsletter
2. Listen to the latest podcast
3. Book a Meeting
Book in a time with me using Calendly.