Welcome to the 84th episode of the Diverse Minds award-winning podcast. For April we are focusing on personal development, and part of personal development is to ask yourself big questions.
In this episode, to help me do this I’m joined by a wonderful person who knows absolutely how to do that, Bhavik Patel.
Listen to the episode
About My Guest Bhavik
Bhavik is an entrepreneur that chased society’s version of success and lost. Finding himself a multiple business owner with all the veneer of success but behind the carefully crafted mask, he was heavily in debt and mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually broken.
This led to an awakening, one where he recreated himself, cell by cell, through a process of unlearning and going within. Through movement, nutrition and mindset practices, he has now built a life and business he loves and shares his knowledge through his own podcast and is in the process of writing a book about his journey.
In today’s show, on asking yourself big questions
- How Bhavik became an entrepreneur and soulpreneur. [02:21]
- What the term Bigger than the Hustle means to him. [04:59]
- His spiritual focus right now. [11:07]
- How asking big questions can help you realise your goals, hopes and dreams. [14:22]
- His top 3 tips for looking after his mental health [20:04]
Quotes on asking yourself big questions
- That hustler mentality nearly broke me, and I had to take a step back and let go.
- Sometimes we can be at a position or a juncture in our life where powerful questions can really unlock something in us.
- No one has time for anything, You have to make time for the things that are important.
- Purpose over profit, fulfilment over growth, and wisdom over knowledge.
- The root of Soulpreneurship is not to make money but to make a difference.
Connect with my guest
Work with me
Have a look at my online work-life balance course on Thinkific. You can access it here: http://bit.ly/DMMHPONC
One hour focused Sessions £150 1-2-1
Power Hour Sessions for Organisations
Complete the form to discuss your training needs: https://forms.gle/hgnYtmTu33Zeem489
Check out my FAQs here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
You can learn more about the coaching I do to support your wellbeing here.
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in next week, where I’ll bring you more insights on mental health and inclusion.