Welcome to 77th episode of the award-winning Diverse Minds podcast! On today’s episode, I am going to be talking about the book Love in Colour by Bolu Babalola for Valentine’s Week.
Listen to the episode
In today’s show, I talk about the book Love in Colour
- What made me decide to review the book Love In Colour [00:52]
- About the book Love In Colour [01:56]
- The importance of stories in many cultures. [02:54]
- Why and how this book resonated with me. [03:30]
- Reasons I think this book is so important to educate us all. [04:18]
Quotes about the book Love in Colour
- This book has brought me a lot of joy during the January lockdown.
- I’m a big fan of Valentine’s day because it’s something kind of fun in the middle of winter, and my favourite colour is red.
- As a child, I was very lucky that my parents read to me from all around the world.
- Stories area lot more than entertainment, they are indeed very, very healing.
- Black history in its widest context does not start with slavery, it starts with Angolan Queens, The Nubian culture and so much more.
Other resources connected to Love in Colour
- Love in Colour by Bolu Babalola.
- Interview with Bolu Bablola
- Episode #73 Self-Love and Self-Esteem and what is means
Work with me
Have a look at my online work-life balance course on Thinkific. You can access it here: http://bit.ly/DMMHPONC
One hour focused Sessions £150 1-2-1
Power Hour Sessions for Organisations
Complete the form to discuss your training needs: https://forms.gle/hgnYtmTu33Zeem489
Check out my FAQs here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
You can learn more about the coaching I do to support your wellbeing here.
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in next week, where I’ll bring you more insights on mental health and inclusion.