Welcome to the 204th episode of the award-winning Diverse Minds podcast. In this episode, we continue our focus on South Asian Heritage Month and will be exploring flipping the definition of success and what this means. To join me in doing so is Mohammed Kasujee.
Listen to the episode
About my guest
Mohammed is an Executive Coach who specialises in helping corporate executives and business founders bridge the gap between Personal Fulfilment and Professional Success. Mohammed enjoyed a corporate career in Medical Sales before stepping into the world of entrepreneurship.
He currently balances his time between 1-2-1 coaching and managing his Professional Branding company – MK Career Solutions.
Additionally, Mohammed is a sought-after Keynote Speaker and also serves as an Advisor Board Member for Startups and Non-Profits.
In today’s show on Flipping the Definition of Success
- About Mohammed, and what he’s working on at the moment [01:36]
- His journey to becoming an executive coach, including burnout. [02:36]
- The biggest mental health challenge around success for many South Asians. [15:25]
- What workplaces can do to create resilient systems with culture in mind. [19:59]
- His top three mental health tips. [21:27]
Quotes on Flipping the Definition of Success
- Presence is a key foundational element for me, it is essential to be present.
- Rest and recuperation aren’t necessarily a function of time, but a function of energy.
- It’s a good idea to have an integrated calendar of personal and professional time.
- the time that I schedule for rest, is as sacred as one that I schedule for a meeting.
- More hours do not equal more productivity!
Resources on Flipping the Definition of Success
- Visit Mohammed’s website.
- Connect with him on Linkedin.
- Email him on email@example.com
- Join my Mailing List and receive my free e-Book here
- Check out my TEDx talk: The Connection between Culture, Race and Mental Health
Work with me
Have a look at my online work-life balance course on Thinkific. You can access it here: http://bit.ly/DMMHPONC
One hour focused Sessions £150 1-2-1
Power Hour Sessions for Organisations
Complete the form to discuss your training needs: https://forms.gle/hgnYtmTu33Zeem489
Check out my FAQs here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
You can learn more about the coaching I do to support your wellbeing here.
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in next week, where I’ll bring you more insights on mental health and inclusion.