Welcome to the 147th episode of the award-winning Diverse Minds podcast. In this episode, we continue our series on this month’s theme of supporting your work-life balance or blend. Specifically, today I talk about how to find the time – a key issue and something that seems to evade most of us.
Listen to the episode
On today’s show on How to find the time
- What is the definition of work-life balance and work-life blend. [01:41]
- The biggest challenge of balancing or blending our work and life. [02:19]
- What is the ideal work-life blend? [02:53]
- Tips to help you create your ideal work-life blend. [04:26]
- About the 168 Time management method. [05;06]
Quotes on How to find the time
- I think it’s important to remember that we have still we have been through and we’re still going through an enormous amount of flux.
- Work-life balance is the balance that a working individual needs between time allocated for work and other aspects of life.
- Work-life blend is not a one size fits all model as everyone will vary.
- Think about where you are now in terms of work in your personal life and indeed all the other elements of your life.
- A lot of our time is being sapped into scrolling on our phones. I’m certainly guilty of this, and it stops me from going to bed earlier.
Resources connected to How to find the time
- Leave me an anonymous message on my SpeakPipe
- Check out my course: The Mentally Healthy Professional
- 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think
- Listen to Episode #57: Assertiveness and Self-Care
- Check out Episode #145: TeaCup Energy Drainers
Work with me
Have a look at my online work-life balance course on Thinkific. You can access it here: http://bit.ly/DMMHPONC
Join my mailing list here: https://bit.ly/DMMCHSU
One hour focused Sessions £150 1-2-1
Power Hour Sessions for Organisations
Complete the form to discuss your training needs: https://forms.gle/hgnYtmTu33Zeem489
Check out my FAQs here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
You can learn more about the coaching I do to support your wellbeing here.
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in next week, where I’ll bring you more insights on mental health and inclusion.