Welcome to the 186th episode of the award-winning Diverse Minds podcast. In this episode, I talk about celebrating the International Day of Happiness.
Listen to the episode
In today’s show on The International Day of Happiness
- How International Day of Happiness came to be [00:53]
- The definition of happiness, including synonyms. [02.20]
- What makes you happy according to research studies [04.35]
- The problems with toxic positivity [04.50]
- Why I look part in the #100HappyDays Challenge and what I learned. [07.30]
Quotes on the International Day of Happiness
- Bhutan has long recognised the value of happiness as the foundation of an inclusive and equitable society.
- A key part of happiness is having our basic needs met.
- Happiness can have positive effects on health and lifespan.
- We can create a happier and kinder world together by adopting simple daily practices.
- Our world is facing major challenges and supporting people’s wellbeing should be our top priority,
Resources connected to the International Day of Happiness
- Check out my TEDx talk: The Connection between Culture, Race and Mental Health
- UN International International Day of Happiness:
- International Day of Happiness
- Action for Happiness
- Dmitry’s TEDx Talk
- 100 Happy Days
- Check out my 100 Happy Days photos
- Join my Mailing List and receive my free e-Book: bit.ly/MHLMEBK21
Work with me
Have a look at my online work-life balance course on Thinkific. You can access it here: http://bit.ly/DMMHPONC
One hour focused Sessions £150 1-2-1
Power Hour Sessions for Organisations
Complete the form to discuss your training needs: https://forms.gle/hgnYtmTu33Zeem489
Check out my FAQs here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
You can learn more about the coaching I do to support your wellbeing here.
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in next week, where I’ll bring you more insights on mental health and inclusion.