How Passion, Patience and Persistence helped me
On today’s episode, I’m going to be talking about passion, patience and persistence. In essence to reflect on the last four months and what I have learned about myself and my business.
I decided to make an episode about this because we have all faced challenges during this pandemic. My thoughts are, hearing others’ perspectives can truly help us understand that we are not alone. In addition, we don’t have to be happy all the time when we face adversity.
I wanted to use the words, passion, patience and persistence as three words to anchor the episode. These words have been what’s helped me cope, so and I wanted to share them with you.
Listen to the episode
In today’s show Passion, Patience and Persistence:
- One of the biggest issues that made this crisis even harder to deal with [01:13]
- About patience and how to define it [02:25]
- A few ways we can be more patient [03:46]
- What is passion and why it’s important? [06:42]
- Finding the energy to persist with your goals [08:42]
- About my 30-minute free call and how it can help you. [13:02]
- Woop my Life website
- Behold the Dreamers By Imbolo Mbue
- Racism and Genuine Allyship
- Bigger than the Hustle Podcast
- Mentally Healthy Professional Online Course
- At the start of the lockdown, things were very quiet for my business. Even offering free support wasn’t getting much uptake. It’s difficult to not feel like that’s not personal.
- In my opinion, we’re going to be in a state of flux for a long time.
- All this uncertainty has an incredibly negative impact on our mental health and wellbeing.
- Patience is something I really don’t have!
- Patience is the capacity to accept or tolerate delay problems or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.
Work with me
Want to know more about my work and how I can help you? Why not book a time to speak with me and find out more? https://calendly.com/leylao
Join my mailing list via Shape your New Routine Checklist:https://bit.ly/DMSYNR
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in to next week’s episode, where I’ll bring you more insights into mental health and inclusion.