Welcome to 76th episode of the award-winning Diverse Minds podcast! Yes, that’s right, on Tuesday, 26th of January, I won the PFB Awards for the Best Diversity and Inclusion podcast! Thank you for listening and supporting.
On today’s episode, I am going to be talking about self-esteem and self-love and what it all means.
Listen to the episode
In today’s show about Self-love and Self-esteem
- Why I decided to make an episode on this topic [00:47]
- What self-love is [01:28]
- The relationship between wellbeing and compassion. [02:36]
- About self esteem and why it’s important. [03:08]
- Tips to help you make time for yourself. [05:04]
Quotes on Self-love and Self-esteem
- Sometimes to make deep connections, we need to really connect with ourselves and value ourselves to do that.
- Self-love is defined as love of self or regard of one’s happiness and or wellbeing.
- In order to look after others effectively, we also need to look after ourselves
- There’s a strong relationship between wellbeing, self-love, self-esteem and self-compassion.
- People who have high levels of self-compassion seem to present with less depression, anxiety, and a host of other negative emotions.
- Why you need a coach (and don’t wait until January)
- Assertiveness and Self-Care
- Resilience and Mental Health
- Self-love for beginners
- 5 Simple Ways to practice self-love
- Esther Perel The myth of self-love
- Tedx Mile High Anushka Bose
Work with me
Have a look at my online work-life balance course on Thinkific. You can access it here: http://bit.ly/DMMHPONC
One hour focused Sessions £150 1-2-1
Power Hour Sessions for Organisations
Complete the form to discuss your training needs: https://forms.gle/hgnYtmTu33Zeem489
Check out my FAQs here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
You can learn more about the coaching I do to support your wellbeing here.
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in next week, where I’ll bring you more insights on mental health and inclusion.