Welcome to the 148th episode of the award-winning Diverse Minds podcast. This month’s theme is supporting your work-life balance or blend, and to wrap up the series, I share with you an example of a work-life blend checklist.
Listen to the episode
On today’s show on the Work-Life Blend Checklist
- How I have put key elements into a checklist. [01:43]
- About the knowledge element of the work-life blend checklist. [02:26]
- The application element of work-life blend checklist. [03:47]
- More information about the adaptation element of the work-life blend checklist. [05:26]
- Why taking care of yourself is so vital. [06;03]
Quotes on the Work-Life Blend Checklist
- Knowledge is about listening to how you feel and warning signs, and how you use this knowledge to guide actions that you take in relation to your work-life blend.
- We can have the knowledge, we can apply it, but we always have to adapt it.
- Celebrate success and acknowledge any achievements.
- Finding the right work-life blend is a journey because we’re constantly reviewing what we’re doing.
- As with anything, it’s great to listen or absorb information, but what we do with that information is even more important.
Resources on the Work-Life Blend Checklist
- Leave me an anonymous message on my SpeakPipe
- Check out my course: The Mentally Healthy Professional
- Listen to Episode #57: Assertiveness and Self-Care
Work with me
Have a look at my online work-life balance course on Thinkific. You can access it here: http://bit.ly/DMMHPONC
Join my mailing list here: https://bit.ly/DMMCHSU
One hour focused Sessions £150 1-2-1
Power Hour Sessions for Organisations
Complete the form to discuss your training needs: https://forms.gle/hgnYtmTu33Zeem489
Check out my FAQs here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
You can learn more about the coaching I do to support your wellbeing here.
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in next week, where I’ll bring you more insights on mental health and inclusion.