Welcome to the 218th episode of the award-winning Diverse Minds podcast. To wrap up this year’s Black History Month, I am talking about Workplace Behaviour Change Journeys, what this means and how to do this.
Listen to the episode
In today’s show on Workplace Behaviour Change Journeys
- About today’s topic and why I decided to create it. [01:22]
- What race-reciprocal mentoring is . [03:32]
- How to create non-hierarchical relationships in an organisation. [05:35]
- Why there’s a need for race-reciprocal mentoring. [07:15]
- Some things you can do to create a behavioural change journey at your workplace. [09:00]
Quotes on Workplace Behaviour Change Journeys
- We have to be open to continuous learning.
- Think about the clarity of your program.
- I always train the senior leadership and staff mentors separately.
- The matching needs to be done carefully.
- Celebrate the successes you have with your program.
Resources on Workplace Behaviour Change Journeys
- Listen to Episode 214-217 on Saluting our Sisters
- 200th Episode Celebration with Dr Jonathan Ashong-Lamptey
- Download The Diverse Minds 200 Podcast Episode Guide
- A definition of Mentoring
- Setting-up Race Reciprocal Mentoring Programmes
- Black History Month Resource Pack 2023
- Join my Mailing List and receive my free e-book here
- Check out my TEDx talk: The Connection between Culture, Race and Mental Health
Work with me
Have a look at my online work-life balance course on Thinkific. You can access it here: http://bit.ly/DMMHPONC
One hour focused Sessions £150 1-2-1
Power Hour Sessions for Organisations
Complete the form to discuss your training needs: https://forms.gle/hgnYtmTu33Zeem489
Check out my FAQs here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
You can learn more about the coaching I do to support your wellbeing here.
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in next week, where I’ll bring you more insights on mental health and inclusion.