Welcome to the 75th episode of the award-winning Diverse Minds podcast! Yes, that’s right, on Tuesday the 26th of January, I won the PFB Awards for best Diversity and Inclusion podcast! Thank you for listening and supporting.
On today’s episode, I’m going to be talking about how love promotes positive mental health. Essentially how we all need connection as humans.
Listen to the episode
In today’s show, on how Love promotes Positive Mental Health:
- Why I decided to make an episode on this topic [01:32]
- About my bi-monthly newsletter. [02:23]
- The story of St. Valentine. [02:56]
- How love and connection is good for our mental health. [05:11]
- The importance of having friends and family that care [11:02]
Quotes on how Love Promotes Positive Mental Health
- February is the month of love!
- Pets can be a real motivator for people.
- Social connections support our mental health.
- We need to acknowledge that loving who you want and being open about this is key.
- We all need people around us who lift us up and support us during low times.
Other resources on how Love Promotes Positive Mental Health
- Anatomy of Love
- Jo Cox Foundation
- Young Gay Men and Mental-ill Health
- LGBT advocate and Mental Health Disorders
Work with me
Have a look at my online work-life balance course on Thinkific. You can access it here: http://bit.ly/DMMHPONC
One hour focused Sessions £150 1-2-1
Power Hour Sessions for Organisations
Complete the form to discuss your training needs: https://forms.gle/hgnYtmTu33Zeem489
Check out my FAQs here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
You can learn more about the coaching I do to support your wellbeing here.
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in next week, where I’ll bring you more insights on mental health and inclusion.