Welcome to the 158th episode of the award-winning Diverse Minds podcast. This month’s theme is all about professional development. To kick off the month I am going to be talking about MYnd Maps for Professional Development. Bear in mind these are not any mind maps! To join me in doing this is the founder Rosemary Ikpeme.
Listen to the episode
About my guest
Rosemary is the creator and founder of MYnd Map, the ultimate mindfulness, gratitude, and goals-setting journals, planners, and agendas.
She incorporates both productivity and mindfulness in all MYnd Map tools and designs them to help you build positive and healthy habits. Habits that will help you navigate through personal and professional challenges with awareness, focus, and balance; making sure that self-care, emotional, mental and physical health, and wellbeing are made a priority whilst boosting productivity.
She has been featured on Stylist Academy, Telegraph and Buzz Feed to name a few.
In today’s show on MYnd Maps for Professional Development
- About Rosemary and the work she does. [01:55]
- Why and how she created MYnd Map and how it works. [03:39]
- What made Rosemary leave her job and take a leap to being an entrepreneur [09.08]
- What the term mental wellbeing means to her. [10:37]
- Key things managers could do to introduce balance into their workplaces [21:07]
- Her top 3 tips for looking after her mental health. [25:19]
Quotes on MYnd Maps for Professional Development
- When we say mental wellbeing, we might just think of mental health. But we know that so many different factors affect our mental health.
- I love seeing a lot of women speaking out now and being true and authentic to themselves.
- I don’t wait for things to happen for me to start looking after my mental health.
- The idea of having something that is within my control gives me that sense of wellbeing. It helps my mental health.
Connect to learn more about MYnd Maps for Professional Development
Work with me
Have a look at my online work-life balance course on Thinkific. You can access it here: http://bit.ly/DMMHPONC
One hour focused Sessions £150 1-2-1
Power Hour Sessions for Organisations
Complete the form to discuss your training needs: https://forms.gle/hgnYtmTu33Zeem489
Check out my FAQs here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
You can learn more about the coaching I do to support your wellbeing here.
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in next week, where I’ll bring you more insights on mental health and inclusion.