Welcome to the 71st episode of the Diverse Minds Podcast. On today’s episode, I talk about what I think the six workplace wellbeing trends for 2021 will be, and what the ahead year holds.
Listen to the episode
In today’s show, I talk about:
- Why I decided to make an episode about this topic. [00:43]
- About the last predictions that I made in 2019. [00:57]
- My workplace wellbeing predictions for 2021. [03:36]
- Why there will be more digital support and therapy, specifically around bereavement. [04:59]
- The ongoing need for more financial wellbeing support 2021. [08:08]
Quotes on Workplace Wellbeing Trends for 2021
- The workplace can exacerbate or create psychological risks for us, however it can also support us too.
- I predict there will be more digital support and therapy, specifically around bereavement.
- My hope is that this bereavement therapy will also be centred on specific culture and cultural requirements, as this is vital.
- We do need to think more about organisational and systemic resilience.
- Employers are going to have to consider work-life balance even more in 2021.
Resources for Workplace Wellbeing Trends for 2021
Work with me
- Have a look at my online work-life balance course on Thinkific. You can access it here: http://bit.ly/DMMHPONC
2. 1-2-1 Power Hour Sessions:
3. Power Hour Sessions for Organisations:
4. Complete the form to discuss your training needs: https://forms.gle/hgnYtmTu33Zeem489
5. Check out my FAQs here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
6. You can learn more about the coaching I do to support your wellbeing here.
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in next week, where I’ll bring you more insights on mental health and inclusion.