Welcome to the 73rd episode of the Diverse Minds Podcast, and on today’s episode, I review Everything is Figureoutable, a book written by American entrepreneur and New York Times bestselling author, Marie Forleo.
Listen to the episode
In today’s show, I talk about:
- Why I decided to review the book Everything is Figureoutable. [00:49]
- The first concept of the book. [03:49]
- Something that really struck me about this book. [05:26]
- The third tenant of the book. [06:26]
- How the book advises us all to shake off criticism. [08:44]
- Ways in which overwhelming tasks shouldn’t stop you reaching your goals. [09:55]
Quotes about Everything is Figureoutable
- I feel this book has hugely useful tips and ways to realise what you want in your life in a realistic, positive and manageable way.
- Be confident that you can work things out or figure them out in a way that works for you.
- Everyone has had challenges, and will have challenges in their life.
- The only way you’re really going to know what you want in life is to have a really clear picture.
- Think big and don’t let excuses hold you back!
Resources linked to Everything is Figureoutable
- Marie Forleo’s website
- Everything Is Figureoutable book
- Why you need a coach (and don’t wait until January)
- Coaching with Diverse Minds
Work with me
What to know more about wellbeing and tips? Then why not sign up to my newsletter, where you will also receive a free copy of my e-book the Mentally Healthy leading Manager to support your work-life balance. Take a look here.
One hour focused Sessions £150 1-2-1
Power Hour Sessions for Organisations
Complete the form to discuss your training needs: https://forms.gle/hgnYtmTu33Zeem489
Check out my FAQs here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
You can learn more about the coaching I do to support your wellbeing here.
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in next week, where I’ll bring you more insights on mental health and inclusion.