Welcome to the 146th episode of the award-winning Diverse Minds podcast. This month’s theme is all about tips to support your work-life balance or blend. In this episode, I’m going to give you a framework to think about a mood check-in.
Listen to the episode
On today’s show about doing a Mood Check-In
- The meaning of the word mood. [01:26]
- What a mood tracker and why it’s important to have one. [03:03]
- Considering different moods and activities linked to them. [05:06]
- An example of how quickly our mood can change. [06:37]
- About the grey zone and why it’s important to understand. [07:48]
Quotes related to a Mood Check-In
- I think moods and emotions are interlinked.
- There are certain things that we have to do or partake in, that can put us in a bad mood,
- We can’t always read our emotions,
- We’re not meant to be in a positive, happy mood, 100% of the time.
- Unfortunately, life does throw curveballs at us, and we might be in a bad mood, more than we might want to.
Resources connected to a Mood Check-In
- Leave me an anonymous message on my SpeakPipe
- Personal Resilience Training
- Listen to Episode #141: Loneliness and Mental Health
Work with me
Have a look at my online work-life balance course on Thinkific. You can access it here: http://bit.ly/DMMHPONC
Join my mailing list here: https://bit.ly/DMMCHSU
One hour focused Sessions £150 1-2-1
Power Hour Sessions for Organisations
Complete the form to discuss your training needs: https://forms.gle/hgnYtmTu33Zeem489
Check out my FAQs here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
You can learn more about the coaching I do to support your wellbeing here.
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in next week, where I’ll bring you more insights on mental health and inclusion.