Welcome to the 145th episode of the award-winning Diverse Minds podcast. It’s the month of June, and this month’s theme is all about tips to support your work-life balance or blend. To kick off, we are going to me talking about tea cup energy drainers.
Listen to the episode
You can also read the blog version of this podcast here.
On today’s show about Tea Cup Energy Drainers
- The challenges of hybrid working on mental wellbeing. [02:19]
- Explaining the tea cup energy drainer model. [05:35]
- How to apply the tea cup analogy in your life. [06:29]
- About the concept of eliminate, automate or transfer [09:16]
- The importance of delegation and how you can consider this [13:03]
Quotes about Tea Cup Energy Drainers
- It seems that hybrid working may be causing a lot of UK workers to ignore their mental health.
- It’s really about making sure you have the right balance for yourself.
- Our professional lives are really tied up with identity.
- Balancing or blending our work and life is quite a delicate act.
- You cannot drink from an empty cup.
Resources related to Tea Cup Energy Drainers
- Leave me an anonymous message on my SpeakPipe
- Listen to Episode #18: Looking Beyond New Year’s Resolution
- Check out Episode #114: Identifying and Combatting Burnout
- Episode #134: Recognising the needs of Carers
- Have a look at my online work-life balance course on Thinkific. You can access it here: http://bit.ly/DMMHPONC
- Join the Newsletter https://bit.ly/DMSYNR
Work with me
Have a look at my online work-life balance course on Thinkific. You can access it here: http://bit.ly/DMMHPONC
One hour focused Sessions £150 1-2-1
Power Hour Sessions for Organisations
Complete the form to discuss your training needs: https://forms.gle/hgnYtmTu33Zeem489
Check out my FAQs here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
You can learn more about the coaching I do to support your wellbeing here.
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in next week, where I’ll bring you more insights on mental health and inclusion.