Welcome to the 227th episode of the award-winning Diverse Minds podcast. We are kicking off the year with a series on the heart and mind connection. On today’s episode, I’m going to be talking about what a heart mind connection actually is.
Listen to the episode
In today’s show on the heart and mind connection
- About my TedX Wolverhampton talk. [00:45]
- What exactly is the heart and mind connection? [01:31]
- How the connection between heart and mind is a two-way street. [02:20]
- The link between head and heart. [03:17]
- How to have mindful connections and a heart centred approach. [06:49]
Quotes about heart and mind connection
- The connection between heart and mind is a two-way street.
- The heart is a very sophisticated information centre.
- Even when we make perceived rational decisions, there will be sensations in our bodies.
- We feel stressful situations physically.
- There is an emotional highway between our hearts and minds❤️.
Resources for the heart and mind connection
- Episode #18: Looking Beyond New Year’s Resolutions
- Episode #125: Doing Less Being More Karen Liebenguth
- Brain and Heart: The dynamic connection
- Join my Mailing List and receive my free e-book here
- Check out my TEDx talk: The Connection between Culture, Race and Mental Health
Work with me
Have a look at my online work-life balance course on Thinkific. You can access it here: http://bit.ly/DMMHPONC
One hour focused Sessions £150 1-2-1
Power Hour Sessions for Organisations
Complete the form to discuss your training needs: https://forms.gle/hgnYtmTu33Zeem489
Check out my FAQs here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
You can learn more about the coaching I do to support your wellbeing here.
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in next week, where I’ll bring you more insights on mental health and inclusion.