Welcome to the 105th episode of the award-winning Diverse Minds podcast. Today’s episode is all about celebrating the second birthday and 104 full episodes of the Diverse Minds Podcast! I want to share with you my five reflections on my second year of podcasting, and I have learnt over this year. I will cover episodes 54 to 104.
Listen to the episode
In today’s show on my 5 reflections on my second year of podcasting
- What inspired this episode. [00:39]
- A recap of last year’s worth of episodes. [01:35]
- About the most popular episodes to date. [03:58]
- Some demographic information about the podcast. [06:00]
- Reflections on my personal journey and what’s gone well so far. [09:57]
Quotes related to my 5 reflections on my second year of podcasting
- Here we are, two years into the Diverse Minds podcast and I am really pleased I’ve made it this far!
- Doing weekly shows does take a lot of work and effort, but it’s definitely worth it.
- I thought 2019 to 2020 was tough, but I have to say 2021 has been far harder in terms of maintaining positivity and to keep going.
- My the proudest achievement was winning the best diversity and inclusion podcast on Lindsay-Ann Gould’s podcasting for Business Awards.
- It’s clear my guests are amazing, but the most popular episodes have been my solo episodes.
Podcast episodes mentioned in this episode
- Episode 41: Racism and Genuine Allyship
- Episode 55: Shaping your Routine and self-care
- Episode 58: Neurodiversity, Race and Culture with Jannett Morgan
- Episode 56: Creating Safe Cultural Spaces with Rupinder Kaur
- Episode 60: To BAME or not to BAME
- Episode 66: Gender-based violence, culture and mental health by Mani Hayre
- Episode 71: Workplace Wellbeing Trends for 2021
- Episode 76: Self-love and Self-Esteem what does it all mean?
- Episode 80: Entrepreneurship with an AfroTouch with Georgina Fihosy
- Episode 101: Defining Global Feminism with Raakhi Shah
Win a £600 coaching package with me.
Simply subscribe/follow the DiverseMinds podcaston Apple podcast, Spotify or wherever you access your podcasts from, leave a review and share it on their social media, and tag me with the hashtag #DiverseMindsPodcast!
Work with me
If you enjoyed the content why not subscribe to my bi-monthly newsletter. You can access it here: http://bit.ly/MHLMEBKLNK
My coaching solutions can be accessed here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
One hour focused Sessions £150 1-2-1
Power Hour Sessions for Organisations
Complete the form to discuss your training needs: https://forms.gle/hgnYtmTu33Zeem489
Check out my FAQs here: https://diverseminds.co.uk/solutions/coaching/
You can learn more about the coaching I do to support your wellbeing here.
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed it, why not leave a review?
Remember to tune in next week, where I’ll bring you more insights on mental health and inclusion.